With the smart home integration of CuboAi & Google Home app, you can now view the live feed on Google Nest Hub through voice commands to bring more convenience to the parenting lives.
Compatible Devices: Google Nest Hub (1st Gen/ 2nd Gen) and Google Nest Hub Max with live video command.
(Note: CuboAi - Gen1 is NOT supported.)
- How do I connect my CuboAi Plus to the Google Home app?
- How do I view CuboAi Plus' live feed on Google Nest Hub?
How do I connect my CuboAi Plus to the Google Home app?
Please download the CuboAi App and pair with CuboAi Plus on your mobile device of which you'd like to setup the Google Home app with your camera.
- Launch the Google Home app on your mobile device & tap the + icon.
- Tap Set up Device & select Have something already set up?.
- Search or scroll down to find & select the CuboAi icon from the list of device options.
- You'll be redirected to the CuboAi App, tap Agree and link.
- Choose the camera you'd like to add to your Google Home.
Your CuboAi Plus camera is now added to Google Home!
🐤 CuboAi Tip: If you've paired with multiple CuboAi Plus cameras and you'd like to add them all to Google Home, you'll need to add the cameras one by one on iOS devices; while on Android devices, you may select multiple CuboAi Plus devices and add them all at once.
How do I view CuboAi Plus' live feed on Google Nest Hub?
After adding your CuboAi Plus to your Google Home app, there are two voice commands you could tell you Google Nest Hub (and Google Nest Hub Max) to do:
- By saying “Hey Google, show me [name of the CuboAi Plus camera].”, Google Nest Hub will show the live feed of your camera to allow hands-free access.
🐤 CuboAi Tip: The camera name can be edited in the Google Home app.
(If Google Home Hub is having trouble understanding the camera’s name, we recommend changing the baby name in the Google Home app to a simpler one that Google could understand, like "Baby". Please note that it may take a while to update after editing.)
- To end streaming, simply saying “Hey Google, stop.”
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: At present, only the livefeed is able to be viewed through the Google Nest Hub. Other features, such as the temperature & humidity reading, 18 hour playback and notifications will not be displayed.
Article is closed for comments.