With the smart home integration of Cubo Ai & Google Home app, you can now view the live feed on Google Nest Hub through voice commands to bring more convenience to the parenting lives.
Compatible Devices: Google Nest Hub (1st Gen/ 2nd Gen) and Google Nest Hub Max with live video command.
(Note: Cubo Ai - Gen1 is NOT supported.)
- How do I connect my Cubo Ai Plus to the Google Home app?
- How do I view Cubo Ai Plus' live feed on Google Nest Hub?
How do I connect my Cubo Ai Plus to the Google Home app?
Please download the Cubo Ai App and pair with Cubo Ai Plus on your mobile device of which you'd like to setup the Google Home app with your camera.
- Launch the Google Home app on your mobile device & tap the + icon.
- Tap Set up Device & select Have something already set up?.
- Search or scroll down to find & select the Cubo Ai icon from the list of device options.
- You'll be redirected to the Cubo Ai App, tap Agree and link.
- Choose the camera you'd like to add to your Google Home.
Your Cubo camera is now added to Google Home!
🐤 Cubo Tip: If you've paired with multiple Cubos and you'd like to add them all to Google Home, you'll need to add the cameras one by one on iOS devices; while on Android devices, you may select multiple Cubos and add them all at once.
How do I view Cubo Ai Plus' live feed on Google Nest Hub?
After adding your Cubo Ai Plus to your Google Home app, there are two voice commands you could tell you Google Nest Hub (and Google Nest Hub Max) to do:
- By saying “Hey Google, show me [name of the Cubo Ai Plus camera].”, Google Nest Hub will show the live feed of your camera to allow hands-free access.
🐤 Cubo Ai Tip: The camera name can be edited in the Google Home app.
(If Google Home Hub is having trouble understanding the camera’s name, we recommend changing the baby name in the Google Home app to a simpler one that Google could understand, like "Baby". Please note that it may take a while to update after editing.)
- To end streaming, simply saying “Hey Google, stop.”