NOTE: The Cubo Ai Skill for Alexa is currently only available to users in the United States, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany and France. Users in these regions will be able to find the Cubo Ai Skill in the Amazon Alexa App.
To get started on integrating Cubo Ai Plus with Alexa Echo Show, please follow the steps below:
- Download the Cubo Ai App from Google Play or App Store.
- Log in with your account credentials in the Cubo Ai App.
- Open the “Amazon Alexa” App (if you have not installed it yet, please go to “Google Play/Apple Store to download it).
- Log in with your account credentials in the " Amazon Alexa " App.
- In the Alexa App, click the " device " button on the bottom tab, scroll down and click "YOUR SMART HOME SKILLS" at the bottom.
- Search “Cubo” and you will find the “Cubo Ai-smart baby monitor” Skill.
- Click "Enable" and then you will be directed to the Cubo Ai App authentication page. (if you have already installed the Cubo Ai App and logged in, then you will be directed to the Cubo Ai Authentication page. If you haven't yet installed the Cubo Ai App, then it will direct you to the Cubo web page and you will need to log in with your Cubo Ai account credentials )
- In the Cubo Ai App, click "Agree and link" and you will be directed back to the "Amazon Alexa" App and you will see the message "Your Cubo - smart baby monitor account has been successfully linked", then click the "CLOSE" button at the bottom.
- Please find and click on the "Discover Devices" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see "Alexa is looking for devices to connect". When it's finished loading, you will find your camera device.
- You can check if the integration was successful by going to the "Devices" tab and clicking "Cameras" in the top of the "Devices" page where you should find that the "baby" camera has been successfully linked.
- After the setup is finished, you can control the device with the Alexa Skill, and you'll be able to watch the livestream by saying: “Alexa, show me "Camera Name"."