The team here at CuboAi are well aware of the importance of privacy and cybersecurity issues to our CuboAi parents. Therefore, we have introduced two new features: "Who's Online" and "Connection History."
Through these features, parents can view the login and live-feed viewing history of the admin and family sharing account members. This not only helps protect privacy but also provides an additional layer of security, allowing parents to feel more reassured and at ease when using their CuboAi baby monitors.
Go to the main page of the CuboAi app, and then select the human profile icon on the bottom left hand corner of the live-feed to see the list of users that are currently accessing the baby monitor. The list is arranged from the newest to oldest, and the current maximum of connected users is 8 (including yourself).
- Refresh button: Users can click on the refresh icon at the bottom of the list to update the current status.
- If a user has enabled the “Background Audio” feature, they will still be counted as “online” even if they have exited the CuboAi app.
Users can also view the Connection History of the main, admin and family sharing accounts within the past 24 hours. The records are arranged in chronological order from the most recent to oldest connection times.
To view the Connection History, go to CuboAi app Settings page → click on the connected camera tab on the top → Network Settings → Connection History
Connection Icon: Indicates the date and time that the user accessed the app.
Offline Icon: Indicates the date and time the user left the app.
- The “Who’s Online” and “Connection History” features are only supported on the CuboAi Plus.
- To use the above features, please ensure that you are using the latest version of the CuboAi app and firmware.
- Only the main and admin accounts are able to view the “Connection History”.
- For users with multiple CuboAi devices, the Connection History of each baby monitor will be displayed separately.
- If the CuboAi app is opened on a device, it will be considered as "online". Even if the livefeed is not being viewed (eg. the user is checking the settings page, viewing the sleep report..etc, they appear on the "Who's Online" and "Connection History" list.