Once the CuboAi Sleep Sensor Pad and the CuboAi Plus monitor is connected, you will see following types of Motion Statuses:
- Connecting to Pad: The CuboAi App is collecting data from the Sleep Sensor Pad.
Note: The Sleep Sensor Pad is still detecting breathing motions and will send out "No Movement Detected" alert accordingly even when it is not connected to the CuboAi App (when the App is not open).
- Analyzing Breathing Motion (Safe): Waiting for stable breathing motion or movement.
- Movement Detected (Safe): Movement is detected, meaning that Baby is moving or the crib is experiencing certain force.
- Breathing Motion Detected (Safe): Stable breathing motion has been detected, indicating Baby is asleep and that the rise & fall rate of their chest is stable.
- No Movement Detected (Caution)：No movement detected (including breathing motion), indicating Baby is not in crib or something is wrong.