If you deleted your account by accident, please create an account with the same email and reset CuboAi to pair again.
To reset your CuboAi, you'll need to use the reset pin from the accessories box or a straightened paper clip.
1. Make sure CuboAi is plugged in and connected to power.
2. Wait until the status light no longer shows an aqua blue light. On the back of your camera, insert the reset pin into the fourth hole from the left side of the middle row.
3. You will feel a click when the reset button is pushed. Please continue to press and hold for 10 seconds.
4. Upon completing step 3, you'll hear the bird chirps and CuboAi's status light will turn from "aqua blue" to "green" after a minute or two. Please wait until the status light turns "green" to proceed to setup again.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi will erase the 18 hour playback video as well as the notification events.
If you deleted your account by accident, please create an account with the same email and reset CuboAi Plus to pair again.
Please follow the steps below to reset CuboAi Plus:
1. Make sure that the camera is connected to power.
2. Wait until the status light no longer shows a solid white light. Press and hold the multipurpose button for 10 seconds until you hear 2 short beeps (you will hear a chime that indicates Sleep Mode at 3 seconds but please continue holding)
3. Upon completing the previous step, the status light will turn white.
4. Once the status light starts flashing white, you may proceed to setup again on the main account.
Let us know if you run into any problems.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi Plus will erase the 18 hour playback video, the notification events as well as the AI settings in CuboAi App.
If you are having trouble, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
In-App: Settings → Help Center → Chat with Us
Facebook Messenger: m.me/cubobabymonitor
Article is closed for comments.