If you unpaired CuboAi from your account, please reset CuboAi to pair again.
To reset your CuboAi, you'll need to use the reset pin from the accessories box or a straightened paper clip.
1. Make sure the baby monitor is plugged in and connected to power.
2. Wait until the status light no longer shows an aqua blue light. On the back of your baby monitor, insert the reset pin into the fourth hole from the left side of the middle row.
3. You will feel a click when the reset button is pushed. Please continue to press and hold for 10 seconds
4. Upon completing step 3, you'll hear the bird chirps and CuboAi's status light will turn from "aqua blue" to "green" after a minute or two. Please wait until the status light turns "green" to proceed to setup again.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi will erase the 18 hour playback video as well as the notification event videos.
If you unpaired CuboAi Plus from your account, please reset your baby monitor to pair again.
Please follow the steps below to reset CuboAi Plus:
1. Make sure that the baby monitor is connected to power.
2. Wait until the status light no longer shows a solid white light. Press and hold the multipurpose button for 10 seconds until you hear 2 short beeps (you will hear a chime that indicates Sleep Mode at 3 seconds but please continue holding)
3. Upon completing the previous step, the status light will turn white.
4. Once the status light starts flashing white, you may proceed to setup again on the main account.
Let us know if you run into any problems.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi Plus will erase the 18 hour playback video, the notification event videos as well as the AI settings in CuboAi App.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch with our support team.
Customer Support Contact Information: