A red status light indicates that CuboAi Plus is not connected to Wi-Fi. Please follow the steps below to re-connect:
1. Please confirm that the original Wi-Fi environment has not changed. (ie. Wi-Fi Password/Setting has not been changed) and the Wi-Fi connection is stable with sufficient strength and bandwidth.
- Check the Wi-Fi signal bar on your device or check your Wi-Fi speed using the SpeedTest. The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps. If there are multiple devices connected to CuboAi Plus at the same time, it will require a higher speed to maintain the stability of live streaming and other functions.
- If there are multiple devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network, please ensure that there is sufficient bandwidth for CuboAi Plus.
- If the Wi-Fi signal strength is weak, please try moving the camera closer to your router (or vice versa). Installing a Wi-Fi extender/repeater in between CuboAi Plus and the router also helps increase Wi-Fi strength.
2. Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. Wait for a minute and see if the status light turns green or blue.
3. If CuboAi Plus still cannot connect to the internet. Please Reset Wi-Fi in the CuboAi App: Settings → Tap your connected camera at the top → Wi-Fi Settings → Click "Connect to Other Wi-Fi" to enter the Wi-Fi information → Click “Connect”
If you are still having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.