If you are having trouble with your CuboAi/CuboAi Plus, we recommend getting in touch with our Support Team first before attempting a factory reset as sometimes a reset is not necessary and we may not be able to determine the cause of the issue once the reset is done.
When you connect your CuboAi to a new Wi-Fi network, the baby monitor saves the network info to auto reconnect if connection is lost. If you have paired CuboAi with multiple Wi-Fis and wish to keep it connected to one for a stable connection, please follow the steps below to reset CuboAi.
To reset your CuboAi, you'll need to use the reset pin from the accessories box or a straightened paper clip
1. Make sure the baby monitor is plugged in and connected to power.
2. Wait until the status light no longer shows an aqua blue light. On the back of your CuboAi, insert the reset pin into the fourth hole from the left side of the middle row.
3. You will feel a click when the reset button is pushed. Please continue to press and hold for 10 seconds.
4. Upon completing step 3, you'll hear the bird chirps and CuboAi's status light will turn from "aqua blue" to "green" after a minute or two. Please wait until the status light turns "green" to proceed to setup again.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi will erase the 18 hour playback video, the notification event videos as well as the AI settings in CuboAi App.
If you're connecting your CuboAi Plus to a new Wi-Fi network, you'll need to follow the in-app instructions (CuboAi App Settings > tap your connected baby monitor on top > Wi-Fi Settings > Connect to Other Wi-Fi) or follow the steps below to reset the baby monitor.
To reset your CuboAi Plus, please first ensure that your baby monitor is connected to power, then follow these steps below:
1. Wait until the status light no longer shows a solid white light. Press and hold the multipurpose button for 10 seconds until you hear 2 short beeps (you will hear a chime that indicates Sleep Mode at 3 seconds but please continue holding)
2. Upon completing the previous step, the status light will turn white.
3. Once the status light starts flashing white, you may proceed to setup again on the main account.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Resetting CuboAi Plus will erase the 18 hour playback video, the notification event videos as well as the AI settings in CuboAi App.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch with our support team.
Customer Support Contact Information: