If you are having trouble pairing Cubo to the App or viewing the live stream, please check the status light and refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
- Pulsing White Light
1. Please confirm that Cubo's original plug adapter is used.
2. The SSID (your W-iFi network name) must be less than 32 characters. The password must be at least 8 characters long, and contains only alphanumeric characters.
3. In your phone Wi-Fi Settings, please make sure the Wi-Fi network you are currently trying to connect to does not have "Weak Security" displayed under it.
(Based on security, compatibility, and performance considerations, it is not recommended to use WEP, WPA TKIP encryption methods since they do not meet the suggested security level for Cubo)
If the issue persists, please contact Cubo Customer Support with a screenshot of the error message.
- Green Light
1. Please quit and relaunch the app. (If this doesn't help, please help reboot Cubo by unplugging and plugging it back in.)
2. Please confirm that Cubo's original plug adapter is used.
3. Please review if any of the following steps have been taken:
- You have not deleted the account or unpaired the device
- You created a new account and are trying to pair Cubo to the new account
- Other family members have paired Cubo with a different account
If you are still having trouble after checking the above, please get in touch with Cubo's Customer Support with a brief description of the scenario, the status light color, and your Cubo account email.
- Red Light
1. Please confirm that Cubo's original plug adapter is used, and run a power cycle (unplug the cord, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in)
2. Please check your Wi-Fi connection and stability. The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps per App in use. For more information, please refer to Cubo's bandwidth requirements.
3. Please help reset Cubo's Wi-Fi by going to Cubo App “Settings” → Tap your connected Cubo camera on the top → Click “Wi-Fi Settings” → Click "Connect to Other Wi-Fi" and follow the on-screen instructions to reset Cubo:
- Make sure Cubo is plugged in and connected to power.
- Press and hold the multi-purpose button on the back of Cubo for 10 -15 seconds. You'll first hear a chime which indicates that Cubo has entered Sleep Mode, please continue holding until you hear two short beeps.
- Once the status light turns from white to pulsing white (setup mode), you may proceed to setup again.
If you are still having trouble, please get in touch with Cubo's Customer Support with a brief description of the scenario, the status light color, and your Cubo account email.