If you are having trouble pairing Cubo Ai Plus to the App or viewing the live stream, please check the status light and refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
- Pulsing White Light
1. Please confirm that Cubo Ai Plus' original plug adapter is used.
2. The SSID (your W-iFi network name) must be less than 32 characters. The password must be at least 8 characters long, and contains only alphanumeric characters.
3. In your phone Wi-Fi Settings, please make sure the Wi-Fi network you are currently trying to connect to does not have "Weak Security" displayed under it.
(Based on security, compatibility, and performance considerations, it is not recommended to use WEP, WPA TKIP encryption methods since they do not meet the suggested security level for Cubo Ai Plus)
If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support with a screenshot of the error message.
- Green Light
1. Please quit and relaunch the app. (If this doesn't help, please help reboot Cubo Ai Plus by unplugging and plugging it back in.)
2. Please confirm that Cubo Ai Plus' original plug adapter is used.
3. Please review if any of the following steps have been taken:
- You have not deleted the account or unpaired the device
- You created a new account and are trying to pair Cubo Ai Plus to the new account
- Other family members have paired Cubo Ai Plus with a different account
If you are still having trouble after checking the above, please get in touch with Customer Support with a brief description of the scenario, the status light color, and your account email.
- Red Light
1. Please confirm that Cubo Ai Plus' original plug adapter is used, and run a power cycle (unplug the cord, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in)
2. Please check your Wi-Fi connection and stability. The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps per App in use. For more information, please refer to Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus' bandwidth requirements.
3. Please help reset Cubo Ai Plus' Wi-Fi by going to Cubo Ai App “Settings” → Tap your connected camera on the top → Click “Wi-Fi Settings” → Click "Connect to Other Wi-Fi" and follow the on-screen instructions to reset Cubo:
- Make sure the camera is plugged in and connected to power.
- Press and hold the multi-purpose button on the back of the camera for 10 -15 seconds. You'll first hear a chime which indicates that Cubo Ai Plus has entered Sleep Mode, please continue holding until you hear two short beeps.
- Once the status light turns from white to pulsing white (setup mode), you may proceed to setup again.
If you are still having trouble, please get in touch with Customer Support with a brief description of the scenario, the status light color, and your account email.