When Cubo Ai Plus is plugged in for the very first time, you will see a white light for about 90 seconds before it starts pulsing. The pulsing white light indicates Cubo Ai Plus is in setup mode and is ready for pairing.
If the status light does not transition to a pulsing white light after the initial power on, please check the following:
- Please make sure only the adapter plug supplied by Cubo Ai Plus is used. Cubo Ai Plus might not work properly if used with any other adapters due to insufficient voltage.
- Please unplug the adapter and plug it back in after 10 seconds. The status light should turn pulsing white in about a minute.
If you still see a white light, red light or are still unable to connect to Cubo Ai Plus after the status light turns pulsing white, please follow the steps below to reset your Cubo Ai Plus:
- Make sure Cubo Ai Plus is connected to power.
- Press and hold the multi-purpose button on the back of Cubo Ai Plus for 10 -15 seconds. You'll first hear a chime which indicates Sleep Mode, please continue holding until you hear two short beeps.
- Once the status light turns from white to pulsing white (setup mode), you may proceed to setup again.
If you still cannot set up Cubo Ai Plus after performing a factory reset, please get in touch with our Customer Support team for further assistance.