The Cubo Ai Plus is available in two combinations - the "3 Stand Set" and "Wall Mount Set" to fit your little one's needs during the different stages of their growth. (If you have a Cubo Ai instead, please refer to the article for Cubo Ai.)
Cubo Ai Plus - 3 Stand Set
Cubo Ai Plus "3 Stand Set" comes with 3 different stand options - Crib Attachment, Floor Base, and Mobile Stand.
Note: The Crib Attachment and Floor Base need to be used with the U-Shaped Camera Holder, L-Shaped Stand Element, Stand Elements & Connectors. The assembled stand height is ~ 4'5" / 135cm and the height of the Cubo camera is ~ 4.3” / 11cm.
(1) Crib Mount (to be used with 3m cable): The Crib mount is designed to attach to the spindles of your baby's crib. Note that the gap between spindles should be less than 2.7” / 7cm. Cubo camera’s height can be adjusted by changing the position of the bed clamp. This saves space and can be transported with the crib for convenience.
Crib Mount Height: 7.1" / 18cm
Made out of a material similar in texture to a yoga mat, the clamping bed attachment slides in between two spindles of a crib, enabling the stand to fit snugly into many different sized cribs.
🐤 Cubo Reminder:The crib mount can only be used between spindles that are at most 2.7” / 7cm apart.
(2) Floor Stand (to be used with 3m cable): The Floor Stand stands on the floor and has a tall neck (about 5 feet) on top of which Cubo sits. This can be used when your baby grows out of their crib since it does not require attachment. The Floor Stand was designed to freely move around as needed. Once assembled, Please slide the entire base of the floor stand under the crib (as pictured below) to maintain the balance and stability of the stand.
Floor Stand Height: 2” / 5cm
Floor Stand Diameter: 11.4” / 29cm
(3) The "Mobile Stand" is a small docking station for Cubo attached to a ~7 ft. (200cm) long cord. This stand is designed for when you're on the go, whether you’re traveling or just want to set up in a different room of the house. This mobile stand also turns Cubo Ai into a toddler cam when your little one starts crawling or walking around the house!
Cubo Ai Plus - Wall Mount Set
The Cubo Ai Plus "Wall Mount Set" comes with one wall mount option. The "Wall Mount" is suitable for mounting on cement, wooden, hollow or dry walls.
- You will be required to drill a hole in the wall.
- Tools required: electric drill and 5.5mm (7/32") drill bit, Phillips screwdriver, mallet (optional).
- The wall mount option allows Cubo to be mounted directly onto the wall, which helps to save space.
🐤 Cubo Reminder: The 3 meter cable is required to be used with the Wall Mount.