If Cubo does not start connecting to WiFi after you scan the QR code generated from putting in your WiFi information, please try the following:
- Please ensure that the Cubo is in a well lit environment (i.e. in a room with the lights turned on). Avoid the light from shining directly at the camera lens or the phone screen as this could cause a glare that might interfere with the scanning process.
- Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If it is dirty, please gently wipe the lens with a microfiber cloth to avoid damaging the lens.
- Turn up the screen brightness of your phone to give the QR code enough contrast to be more easily scannable.
- Adjust Cubo's lens angle to scan the QR code with the lens facing forward in a horizontal angle. This is to avoid the phone screen or the camera lens from reflecting the glare of the room light.
- Place your phone about 8 inches (20 cm) in front of Cubo's lens and let Cubo register the QR code. If this does not work, try moving the phone closer/further away to allow the Cubo to recognise the QR code.
- If the QR code does not scan, please relaunch the Cubo App and try again.
If you are still having trouble with QR code scanning, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
🐤 Cubo Reminder: Cubo will not be able to scan the QR code if the Cubo app is in Dark Mode. Please switch your phone back to Light Mode before trying to scan the QR code.
Customer Support Contact Information: