If Cubo does not start connecting to WiFi after you scan the QR code generated from putting in your WiFi information, please try the following:
- Please ensure that the lens protective film has been removed and the lens is clean. If it is dirty, please gently wipe the lens with a microfiber cloth to avoid damaging the lens.
- Turn up the screen brightness of your phone to give the QR code enough contrast to be more easily scannable.
- Place your phone about 7 inches (20 cm) in front of Cubo's lens and let Cubo register the QR code. If this does not work, try moving the phone closer/further away to allow the Cubo to recognize the QR code.
- Please relaunch the Cubo App and try again.
- Please try scanning the QR code with Cubo's lens facing forward.
If you are still having trouble with QR code scanning, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: