The Status Light is on CuboAi Plus' multi-purpose button and is an indication of its connection status. (If you have a CuboAi instead, please refer to the article for CuboAi.)
- White Light: CuboAi Plus is starting up.
- Pulsing White Light: CuboAi Plus is ready for setup. Please enter the Wi-Fi credentials and have CuboAi Plus scan the QR code generated in the CuboAi App.
- Blinking White/Green Light: CuboAi Plus is connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Green Light: CuboAi Plus is connected to Wi-Fi, not streaming.
- Blue Light: CuboAi Plus is connected to Wi-Fi and the account owner or family member is logged in to view the live stream.
- Red Light: CuboAi Plus is disconnected from Wi-Fi.
- Pulsing Green: CuboAi Plus is in Sleep Mode.
🐤 CuboAi Tip: You may turn on/off the status light anytime in CuboAi App "Settings" → Tap your connected camera on top → Toggle on/off "Status Light"