Through image recognition, Cubo detects whether your baby is in the crib, sends Covered Face alerts, and tracks your little one's Sleep events.
To improve the accuracy of Cubo's Ai detection, please refer to the guidelines below:
1. Ideal setup
Cubo is most effective when it is placed directly above the crib with the camera looking directly down at the baby, and your crib filling the full screen. If the camera is not set up in this recommended position, it may cause Cubo’s AI to misjudge the events occurring and may result in inaccurate detection.
2. Ensure a clear, unobstructed view for Cubo
- If there's a mobile hanging over the crib, we recommend placing it in a way that does not block Cubo's view of the crib.
- Keeping the crib clear by removing stuffed animals, pillows, blankets to create a safe environment for your little one's sleep and improve detection accuracy.
3. Crib Detection Zone Setting
- The Crib Detection Zone should be set to include the entire crib area, including the edges of the mattress and the railings of the crib to capture caregiver visits.
🐤 Cubo Tip: If Cubo has been moved to a different room or if your little one's sleeping arrangement has changed, please make sure to adjust the Crib Detection Zone accordingly.
4. The baby's head should be visible
Cubo detects your baby based on biological features (ie. the shape of the baby's head and limbs). If the baby wears a hat or a swaddle, it may affect Cubo's detection accuracy.
🐤 Cubo Reminder: Cubo's Covered Face detection can detect the baby's hands and rule out scenarios where the baby's face is covered by his/her hand. However, if the baby wears gloves or if the hands are covered with cloth, a Covered Face alert may still be sent based on your Alert Settings.
🐤 Cubo Reminder: If you're using a bedside crib or co-sleeping with your little one, Cubo may detect the movements of the caregiver, which may result in inaccurate notifications.
🐤 You are also welcome to use the "Alert or detection is inaccurate" button at the bottom of the Alert detail page to report any false alerts! And please feel free to contact our support team and provide the info below for further assistance.