Through image recognition, Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus detects whether your baby is in the crib, sends Covered Face alerts, and tracks your little one's Sleep events.
To improve the accuracy of the camera's AI detection, please refer to the guidelines below:
1. Ideal setup
Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus is most effective when it is placed directly above the crib with the camera looking directly down at the baby, and your crib filling the full screen. If the camera is not set up in this recommended position, it may cause the camera’s AI to misjudge the events occurring and may result in inaccurate detection.
2. Ensure a clear, unobstructed view for Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus
- If there's a mobile hanging over the crib, we recommend placing it in a way that does not block the camera's view of the crib.
- Keeping the crib clear by removing stuffed animals, pillows, blankets to create a safe environment for your little one's sleep and improve detection accuracy.
3. Crib Detection Zone Setting
- The Crib Detection Zone should be set to include the entire crib area, including the edges of the mattress and the railings of the crib to capture caregiver visits.
🐤 Cubo Ai Reminder: If the camera has been moved to a different room or if your little one's sleeping arrangement has changed, please make sure to adjust the Crib Detection Zone accordingly.
4. The baby's head should be visible
Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus detects your baby based on biological features (ie. the shape of the baby's head and limbs). If the baby wears a hat or a swaddle, it may affect the camera's detection accuracy.
🐤 Cubo Ai Reminder: Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus' covered Face detection can detect the baby's hands and rule out scenarios where the baby's face is covered by his/her hand. However, if the baby wears gloves or if the hands are covered with cloth, a Covered Face alert may still be sent based on your Alert Settings.
🐤 Cubo Ai Reminder: If you're using a bedside crib or co-sleeping with your little one, the camera may detect the movements of the caregiver, which may result in inaccurate notifications.
🐤 You are also welcome to use the "Alert or detection is inaccurate" button at the bottom of the Alert detail page to report any false alerts! And please feel free to contact our support team and provide the info below for further assistance.