Since CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is a Wi-Fi baby monitor, the connection quality plays an important role in the quality of your live streaming, playback, and AI detection functions. You may find more information on your network environment and the baby monitor's connection (For example, the name of the network CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is connected to, whether the current network is 2.4GHz or 5GHz, etc) by going into Settings > Tap the Baby Monitor Connected > Wi-Fi Settings.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: Network Diagnostics data is only available when CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is connected to WiFi.
🐤 Network Diagnostics information (You may use this info to find the best placement for your baby monitor at home or connect it to the AP with the stronger signal)
- Connection Quality: Determined by the ratio of Strength and Noise. To ensure a stable connection, connection quality > 80 is recommended.
- Network Name: The WiFi network CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is connected to.
- Connect to Other Wi-Fi: Enter If you wish to switch to another Wi-Fi while the CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is connected, please enter the WiFi credentials here.
- Channel Number: The channel CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is connected to.
- Frequency: If the number shows 24XX, it means your baby monitor is connected to the 2.4G network. If it shows 5XXX, it means your baby monitor is connected to the 5G network.
- Strength: The higher the signal strength, the better the connection quality. (Expressed in negative numbers. ie. -50 signal strength is better than -70)
- Noise: A combination of interference from other electrical devices. The lower the noise, the better the connection quality. (Expressed in negative numbers. ie. -80 noise level is lower than -60)
- MAC Address
If you have any questions on connection, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.
Customer Support Contact Information: