(CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is not able to be switched off directly. Please switch off the power socket directly or unplug it from power. Alternatively, you may also place your CuboAi/CuboAi Plus into Sleep Mode instead).
You may turn CuboAi/CuboAi Plus off temporarily by putting it into Sleep Mode without having to unplug & re-plug. When CuboAi/CuboAi Plus is in Sleep Mode, no one will be able to view the live stream.
To put CuboAi/CuboAi Plus into Sleep Mode, please find the instructions for CuboAi Plus and CuboAi below. If you are unsure which model you have, you may check the location of the multi-purpose button.
- If the multi-purpose button is located on the back of the baby monitor, please refer to the steps for CuboAi Plus.
- If the multi-purpose button is located on the side of the baby monitor, please refer to the steps for CuboAi.
- To put your CuboAi Plus into Sleep Mode, simply press and hold the multi-purpose button for 3 seconds on any of the stands. Once you hear a chime and the status light turns into a pulsing green, Sleep Mode has been enabled.
To exit Sleep Mode, simply press the button to resume streaming.
- You can also enter/exit Sleep Mode via the CuboAi app.
To do this, go to the homepage of the CuboAi app and click on the menu icon under the camera button.
Toggle the Sleep Mode button on/off to enter/exit Sleep Mode.
To exit Sleep Mode, you can either toggle Sleep Mode button off, or tap the “Camera on '' button on the livefeed screen. You can also press the multipurpose button on the CuboAi Plus to resume streaming.
Note: The in-app Sleep Mode toggle is only available for the CuboAi Plus. Please ensure that your baby monitor is on the latest firmware version in order to use this feature.
Sleep Mode 1 (for Crib/Floor Stand)
- When CuboAi is on one of the Bed Stands (Crib Attachment or Floor Stand), simply press and hold the multi-purpose button for 5 seconds for CuboAi to enter Sleep Mode. The status light will turn green and start pulsing to indicate that Sleep Mode has been enabled.
- To exit Sleep Mode, simple press the button to go back to regular streaming.
Sleep Mode 2 (for Mobile Stand)
- To enable Sleep Mode when CuboAi is on the Mobile Stand, simply rotate the lens down 90°. The status light will turn green and start pulsing when CuboAi enters Sleep Mode.
- To exit Sleep Mode, simply rotate the lens up to go back to regular streaming.