If you unpaired Cubo from your account, please reset Cubo to pair again.
To reset your Cubo, you'll need to use the reset pin from the accessories box or a straightened paper clip.
1. Make sure Cubo is plugged in and connected to power.
2. On the back of your Cubo, insert the reset pin into the fourth hole from the left side of the middle row.
3. You will feel a click when the reset button is pushed. Please continue to press and hold for 10 seconds
4. Upon completing step 3, you'll hear the bird chirps and Cubo's status light will turn aqua blue after a minute or two.
5. Please wait until the status light turns green to proceed to setup again.
*Note: Resetting Cubo will erase the 18 hour playback video as well as the notification events.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch with our support team.
Customer Support Contact Information: