If you are having trouble with your Cubo, we recommend getting in touch with our Support Team first before attempting a factory reset as sometimes a reset is not necessary and we may not be able to determine the cause of the issue once the reset is done.
When you connect your Cubo to a new Wi-Fi network, Cubo saves the network info to auto reconnect if connection is lost. If you have paired Cubo with multiple WiFis and wish to keep it connected to one for a stable connection, please follow the steps below to reset Cubo.
To reset your Cubo, you'll need to use the reset pin from the accessories box or a straightened paper clip
1. Make sure Cubo is plugged in and connected to power.
2. On the back of your Cubo, insert the reset pin into the fourth hole from the left side of the middle row.
3. You will feel a click when the reset button is pushed. Please continue to press and hold for 10 seconds.
4. Upon completing step 3, you'll hear the bird chirps and Cubo's status light will turn aqua blue after a minute or two.
5. Please wait until the status light turns green to proceed to setup again.
*Note: Resetting Cubo will erase the 18 hour playback video as well as the notification events.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch with our support team.
Customer Support Contact Information: