1. Adding multiple CuboAi/CuboAi Plus to your account
You can now pair multiple cameras (both CuboAi & CuboAi Plus) to one account and switch between feeds by tapping your little one’s name at the top of the Home tab or in full-screen mode. With the new feature, parents are able to receive alerts from multiple CuboAi/CuboAi Plus cameras on the same mobile device.
To add additional cameras to your account, please follow the steps below:
- In the Settings tab, tap Pair New Camera under Account Settings on the General Page or +Pair New Camera in the top bar.
Follow the setup steps on the screen to pair the camera.
2. How do I switch between feeds?
You may switch between feeds by tapping your little one’s name at the top of the Home tab or in full-screen mode.
We recommend customizing the Baby Profile in the Settings of each connected camera to easily distinguish between the feeds.
3. I already have 2 CuboAi/CuboAi Plus. How do I connect them?
Please choose 1 camera as the primary account (Camera A), and follow the steps below to unpair the account associated with your second camera (Camera B).
- Unpair the account from Camera B: Settings ➜ Tap on the tab of your connected camera at the top ➜ Camera Settings ➜ Unpair
- Reset Camera B via these instructions: CuboAi Plus / CuboAi
- In Camera A Settings tab ➜ tap "Pair New Camera" under Account Settings on the General Page or "+Pair New Camera" in the top bar.
Follow the setup steps on the screen to add Camera B.
CuboAi Reminder: Photos and videos from Camera B will remain in the account originally connected with this camera and not be transferred across. Since the photos are available on the Moments Wall for up to 10 days, we recommend downloading the photos and videos before connecting Camera B to Camera A.
4. How many CuboAi/CuboAi Plus can I pair to one account?
For now, you may pair up to 5 cameras to the same account. If you need to pair 6 or more camera to your account, please contact CuboAi Support via the in-app chat for further assistance.
CuboAi Reminder: The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps per camera. If you have multiple cameras, a larger bandwidth is required to maintain the stability of live streaming and other functions. If there are multiple devices logging in to view the live feed or you have multiple devices connected to the same network, you will also need a larger bandwidth.
5. How does Family Sharing work with multiple CuboAi/CuboAi Plus cameras? Can my family members join my account and share multiple cameras?
Yes! You may invite up to 7 family members to join your account. To do so, please go into Settings ➜ tap the camera that you'd like to share from the top bar ➜ Family Sharing Settings ➜ Invite as Admin or Other Family Member...
To add Admins/Other family members to multiple cameras in your account, please repeat the steps above. For more information on Family Sharing function, please refer to Family Sharing.
If you have any other questions regarding how to pair with multiple cameras, please reach out to our Customer Support team.