1. Adding multiple Cubos to your account
You can now pair multiple Cubo cameras (both Cubo Ai & Cubo Ai Plus) to one account and switch between feeds by tapping your little one’s name at the top of the Home tab or in full-screen mode. With the new feature, parents are able to receive alerts from multiple Cubo cameras on the same mobile device.
To add additional Cubos to your account, please follow the steps below:
- In the Settings tab, tap "Pair New Camera" under Account Settings on the General Page or "+Pair New Camera" in the top bar.
Follow the setup steps on the screen to pair Cubo.
2. How do I switch between feeds?
You may switch between feeds by tapping your little one’s name at the top of the Home tab or in full-screen mode.
We recommend customizing the Baby Profile in the Settings of each connected Cubo to easily distinguish between the feeds.
3. I already have 2 Cubos. How do I connect them?
Please choose 1 Cubo as the primary account (Cubo A), and follow the steps below to unpair the account associated with your second Cubo (Cubo B).
- Unpair the account from the Cubo B: Settings ➜ Tap on the tab of your connected Cubo at the top ➜ Camera Settings ➜ Unpair
- Reset Cubo B via these instructions: http://bit.ly/How-to-reset-Cubo
- In Cubo A Settings tab ➜ tap "Pair New Camera" under Account Settings on the General Page or "+Pair New Camera" in the top bar.
Follow the setup steps on the screen to add Cubo B.
Friendly Reminder: Photos and videos from Cubo B will remain in the account originally connected with this Cubo and not be transferred across. Since the photos are available on the Moments Wall for up to 10 days, we recommend downloading the photos and videos before connecting Cubo B to Cubo A.
4. How many Cubos can I pair to one account?
For now, you may pair up to 5 Cubo cameras to the same account. If you need to pair 6 or more Cubos to your account, please contact Cubo Support via the in-app chat for further assistance.
Friendly Reminder: The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps per Cubo. If you have multiple Cubos, a larger bandwidth is required to maintain the stability of live streaming and other functions. If there are multiple devices logging in to view the live feed or you have multiple devices connected to the same network, you will also need a larger bandwidth.
5. How does Family Sharing work with multiple Cubo cameras? Can my family members join my account and share multiple Cubo cameras?
Yes! You may invite up to 7 family members to join your Cubo account. To do so, please go into Settings ➜ tap the Cubo that you'd like to share from the top bar ➜ Family Sharing Settings ➜ Invite as Admin or Other Family Member...
To add Admins/Other family members to multiple Cubos in your account, please repeat the steps above per Cubo device. For more information on Family Sharing function, please refer to Family Sharing.
If you have any other questions regarding how to pair with multiple Cubo cameras, please reach out to our Customer Support team.