For security and privacy reasons, a CuboAi camera can only be paired up with one account.
If you hear the “unable to connect to account” error message, please check the following 3 possible scenarios:
- Check whether your CuboAi camera has been paired up with another account. If you are currently using a different account to set up your camera, please switch to the main account (the account first used to set up the CuboAi) to scan the QR code to set up your camera.
- Check whether your CuboAi camera has had a previous user/ Your CuboAi camera has been purchased second-hand.
- If your CuboAi camera has previously been used by someone else, please check whether the previous owner has paired their account from the camera. If so, please ask the previous owner to go to CuboAi app’s Settings → Tap the connected camera at the top → Choose Camera Settings → Tap Unpair.
- After doing the above, please reset your CuboAi camera.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: After unpairing from the camera, all previous data will be erased.
- Check whether your account has been previously deleted. If so, please follow these steps to set up your CuboAi camera again.
If you are still having trouble setting up your camera after checking the above, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
In-App: Settings -> Help Center -> Chat with Us
Facebook Messenger: m.me/cubobabymonitor