For security and privacy reasons, a CuboAi/CuboAi Plus baby monitor can only be paired up with one main account.
If you hear the “unable to connect to account” error message, please check the following 3 possible scenarios:
- Check whether your baby monitor has been paired up with another account. If you are currently using a different account to set up your baby monitor, please switch to the main account (the account first used to set up the CuboAi Plus) to scan the QR code to set up your baby monitor.
- Check whether your baby monitor has had a previous user/ Your baby monitor was purchased second-hand.
- If your baby monitor has previously been used by someone else, please check whether the previous owner has paired their account from the baby monitor. If so, please ask the previous owner to go to CuboAi app’s Settings → Tap the connected baby monitor at the top → Choose Camera Settings → Tap Unpair.
- After doing the above, please reset your CuboAi/CuboAi Plus baby monitor.
🐤 CuboAi Reminder: After unpairing from the baby monitor, all previous data will be erased.
- Check whether your account has been previously deleted. If so, please follow these steps to set up your baby monitor again.
If you are still having trouble setting up your baby monitor after checking the above, please contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
In-App: Settings -> Help Center -> Chat with Us
Facebook Messenger: m.me/cubobabymonitor