💡The "Daytime Sleep Reports" and "Daily Sleep Summary" features are only available to those subscribed to the CuboAi Care Ultimate service.
After listening to the feedback of our CuboAi users, we understand that parents want to be able to check their baby’s sleep patterns throughout the entire day and also want to make keeping track of this information more effortless and accessible.
To meet this need, the CuboAi team has helped launch the “Daytime Sleep Reports” and “Daily Sleep Summary” features. These new features will give parents the ability to quickly browse through Baby’s overall sleep quality, check whether there are any changes in routine, and help Baby adjust their sleep patterns in real time. We hope that this will help further enhance the sleep quality of your baby, and put parents more at ease when caring for their little one’s sleep.
🐤CuboAi Reminder: The Sleep Reports can only be set up when the baby monitor is placed on the U-shaped stand with its camera lens pointing directly down at the crib.
Daytime Sleep Reports
The CuboAi App will start providing daytime sleep Report data approximately one hour after the set start time of the daytime sleep detection, and will continue updating the report every 30 minutes or so until the set end time of the daytime sleep detection.
1. Report Date
2. Total Sleep (Daytime)
3. Sleep Activity Timeline
- Eyes open (Note: The purple event refers to when Baby’'s eyes are open. If the CuboAi baby monitor detects that Baby is facing the camera lens and their eyes are open, it will mark this event as purple in the sleep event graph.)
- Caregiver Visit
- Baby not detected
4. Other Collected Findings:
- Recent Wake-up Time: the last time Baby got out of bed, or was not detected by CuboAi.
- Total Time in Bed: The time in bed refers to the time when Baby is detected in bed. Parents can use this information and the actual sleep time of Baby to study their sleep patterns.
- Sleep Count: every cycle of falling asleep and waking up is noted as a sleep event. This detects how many times Baby slept in total throughout the day.
Daily Sleep Summary
The Daily Sleep Summary is the integration of Baby’s nighttime and daytime sleep data. Parents will receive the day’s Full-Day Sleep Trend about 90 minutes after the "detection time" of the daytime sleep report ends.
- Report Date
- Total Sleep
- Total in Bed
- Avg. Time to Fall Asleep
- Longest Sleep
- Sleep Routine Chart: CuboAi App will illustrate Baby's sleep trend each day for the past seven days, which parents can use to evaluate Baby's overall sleep quality, find the most suitable sleep times, and to review the Baby’’s sleep habits.
1. How do I set the Daytime Sleep Reports time?
When you set the night time sleep time period, the daytime sleep period will automatically be set at any time outside of the night time sleep period.
E.g: - Nighttime Sleep Reports period: 20:00 - 08:00
- Daytime Sleep Reports period: 08:01 - 19:59
2. How will the CuboAibaby monitor detect Baby’s daytime sleep?
Parents simply need to place Baby in the crib, and the baby monitor will automatically start collecting the sleep data.
🐤CuboAi Reminder:The Sleep Reports can only be set up when the baby monitor is placed on the U-shaped stand with its camera lens pointing directly down at the crib.
3. How long will the daytime sleep reports be kept?
After subscribing to the CuboAi Care Ultimate service, you can enjoy unlimited storage during your service of daytime sleep reports!
4. The Daytime Sleep Report is inaccurate, what should I do?
If you find that Baby’s sleep analysis report is not accurate enough, it may be because the settings on the CuboAi app or the crib environment are not ideal for the "Sleep Reports" feature. Please refer to How to Improve CuboAi's AI Detection Accuracy? to improve CuboAi's AI detection function.
5. Can the admin or other family sharing account members view the sleep report?
As with the main account, the admin account member can also view Baby’s sleep report. However, only the main account owner has permission to enable the "sleep reports" feature.
If the main account owner wants to allow the family sharing accounts to view the sleep reports, please go to the CuboAi App "Settings" → select the paired baby monitor on the upper tab → "Family Sharing Settings" → "Other Family Permission Settings" → click to enable " View Sleep Reports"
Due to privacy considerations, the default permission is toggled off.
Event Tags (available on the playback timeline)
After Sleep Reports has been activated, you may also view your little one's events, including Cry (red marker), Movement (yellow bar), Caregiver Visits (green marker) and Eyes Open (purple marker) on the 18 Hour Playback timeline by going into full screen in CuboAi App and scrolling back and forth to see the video footage. (The white bar indicates the period when your little one is detected in the crib.)