Inaccurate Motion Detection Status
The Sleep Sensor Pad still detects movement when Baby is out of the crib:
Since the Cubo Ai Sleep Sensor Pad detects every tiny movement from the surface of Baby’s mattress to turn them into unique data, it cannot differentiate between Baby’s movement and parents’ movement, or any other form of movement nearby the crib.
Therefore, to avoid the interference from other movements near the crib when monitoring Baby’s movements:
- Please do not use a crib mobile, any toy that makes movement in or on to the crib, a fan directed at/near the crib – these all emit a small form of movement that may be detected by the sensor.
- Please do not use the Sleep Sensor Pad on a bedside crib. If you need to use a bedside crib in your room, please make sure to keep a certain distance between the crib & parent’s bed to avoid any inaccurate detection.
Cubo Ai Tip：If you’re using the Cubo Ai Care/ Cubo Ai Care Premium service, you may turn on the AI Mode settings, so the camera will detect Baby's biological features at the same time. (i.e. When AI Mode is on and Sleep Sensor Pad does not detect any movement, our AI algorithm can determine whether Baby is in the crib or not, thus sending out proper notifications accordingly.) For more detailed information, you may refer to the AI Mode introduction in the Cubo Ai App.
Baby is in the crib, but I’m receiving a Critical Alert (AI Mode is turned on)/ No Movement Detected Alert (AI Mode is turned off):
- Please ensure that the mattress type you’re using is not one of the less recommended types (pocket-spring, memory foam, inflated/waterbed mattress), and that it’s not too thin/thick (should be between the thickness of 2.36” - 5.12” / 6 - 13cm)
- Please double check that the Cubo Ai Sleep Sensor Pad has been placed in the middle of the crib under the mattress, and that there’s no gaps or uneven parts between the mattress and the pad.
- Try changing the Sensitivity of the Sleep Sensor Pad to High (Cubo Ai App Settings > scroll down to find Cubo Ai Sleep Sensor Pad > Sleep Sensor Pad Sensitivity)
- Please note that if Baby is leaning on the crib bumper, pillow or crib railing, etc, it will cause the Sleep Sensor Pad to be unable to accurately detect the rise and fall of Baby's chest.
Baby is not in the crib, thus no movement is detected. However, Baby has been detected by the camera and I’m receiving a Critical Alert (AI Mode is turned on):
- Please ensure that the Cubo Ai Plus camera is installed on either the Floor Stand or Crib Mount and is placed directly above the crib with the lens pointed directly down into the crib
- Please try adjusting the Detection Zone in the Cubo Ai App settings to include only the entire crib surface in order to avoid inaccurate detection.
If the above steps don’t help, please get in touch with our Support Team for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information: