1. Cry Detection
- How to enable/disable Cry Detection alerts
Cry Detection alerts can be turned on/off from App Settings. You may also adjust the sensitivity of the Cry Detection.
- Where can I see/review all the Cry Detection Alerts?
Cubo consolidates Cry Detection alerts along with all other alerts (Covered Face, Danger Zone Detection, Temperature/Humidity Detection, etc) from the previous 7 days on the Notifications Tab.
*Quick Tip: All the alerts will be recorded in 20 second videos so you may replay the videos to gain more insight to what triggered the alert.
2. Temperature & Humidity Detection
- How to Adjust the Temperature and Humidity Detection Settings
In App Settings, tap on the tab for your connected Cubo at the top and select the “Temperature Range Setting” and “Humidity Range Setting” to adjust the range of temperature and humidity.
- Where is the Temperature and Humidity Displayed?
The temperature and humidity will be displayed on the App Homepage and in full screen mode.
*Cubo Tip: Cubo Ai's T&H sensor is attached to the U-Shaped camera holder/Mobile stand, please make sure Cubo is firmly inserted onto the stand for proper indoor temperature and humidity readings. For Cubo Ai Plus, please make sure to attach the T&H dongle between your Cubo and the cable before connecting to power.
- Review Temperature and Humidity Alerts
All Temperature and Humidity Alerts from the previous 7 days can be found on the Notifications Tab along with all other alerts (Face Covered, Cry Detection, Danger Zone entry, etc).
3. Night Light
- How to turn the Night Light on/off
- Press Cubo's multipurpose button to turn the Night Light on and off.
- Use the Night Light switch in App Settings to turn the Night Light on and off.