1. Cry Detection Alerts
2. Temperature and Humidity Alerts
3. Night Light
1. Cry Detection
- How to enable/disable Cry Detection alerts?
Cry Detection alerts can be turned on/off from App Settings. You may also adjust the sensitivity of the Cry Detection.
- Where can I see/review all the Cry Detection events?
Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus consolidates Cry Detection events along with all other notifications (Covered Face, Danger Zone Detection, Temperature/Humidity Detection, etc) from the previous 7 days on the Notifications Tab.
2. Temperature & Humidity Detection
- How to Adjust the Temperature and Humidity Detection Settings?
In Cubo Ai App Settings, tap on the tab for your connected camera at the top and select the Temperature Range Setting and Humidity Range Setting to adjust the range of temperature and humidity.
- Where is the Temperature and Humidity Displayed?
The temperature and humidity will be displayed on the App's home page and in full screen mode.
Cubo Ai Reminder: Cubo Ai's T&H sensor is attached to the U-Shaped camera holder/Mobile stand, please make sure Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus is firmly inserted onto the stand for proper indoor temperature and humidity readings. For Cubo Ai Plus, please make sure to attach the T&H dongle between your camera and the cable before connecting to power.
- Review Temperature and Humidity Alerts
All Temperature and Humidity Alerts from the previous 7 days can be found on the Notifications Tab along with all other alerts (Face Covered, Cry Detection, Danger Zone entry, etc).
Note: You may notice some slight reading discrepancies compared with other thermometers. Temperature and humidity readings could differ from product to product as the differences in the mechanical design could cause each sensor to detect the airflow slightly differently within the same environment. Additionally, the positioning of the sensors could also affect the readings, and the Cubo Ai app is also designed to round off to the nearest digit.
3. Night Light
- How to turn the Night Light on/off?
- Press Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus' multipurpose button to turn the Night Light on and off.
- Use the Night Light switch in App Settings to turn the Night Light on and off.