1. How does it work?
The Auto Photo Capture is a patented technology developed by CuboAi that automatically recognizes large or unique movements of Baby such as turning over, kicking, twisting, biting their hands/feet, staring at the baby monitor, crying, or just generally smiling. CuboAi/CuboAi Plus helps parents capture that special moment easily and hands free.
The Auto Photo Capture function will be activated when CuboAi/CuboAi Plus installed on the Floor Stand, Crib Mount or Wall Mount with the lens facing down directly.
CuboAi Reminder: CuboAi/CuboAi Plus detects Baby using image and movement recognition. The image recognition works best when the baby monitor is placed directly above the crib with the lens pointing directly down.
The Auto Photo Capture typically takes 5 to 10 photos a day, and will share these with parents every 6 hours with a notification to let you know that photos are ready. You may preview the photos as follows:
- iPhone: Press and hold the notification banner to preview the photos
- Android Phone: Pull the notification down to preview the photos
3. Moments Wall
The automatically captured photos will be added to CuboAi App’s Homepage on the Moments Wall and will be displayed in reverse chronological order (with the most recent ones on top). You may view photos/videos captured on the Moments Wall.
4. Manually deleting photos
If you’d like to delete any automatically captured photos, simply navigate to the album of the day, select the photo you’d like to delete, click on the ellipses in the upper right hand corner, and choose whether you’d like to delete the photo selected or all photos from that day. Please note that the photos cannot be recovered once deleted.
5. Can it be adjusted for specific expressions or actions?
Since CuboAi/CuboAi Plus' AI has been programmed to capture a wide range of movements (such as turning over, kicking, biting their hands/feet, sitting up, etc.) and facial expressions (such as staring at the baby monitor, smiling, laughing, crying, etc.) there is no manual way to instruct CuboAi/CuboAi Plus to only take photos of specific movements or expressions.
CuboAi Tip: CuboAi/CuboAi Plus' image recognition works best when the camera angle is set to vertically look down into the crib. If it’s set from an angle, CuboAi/CuboAi Plus' ability to recognize movements and expressions might be affected and result in miscapturing the precious moments.
6. How many photos will CuboAi/CuboAi Plus' Auto Photo Capture take?
- CuboAi/CuboAi Plus will continue to automatically capture photos as long as the AI detects a recognized action. Up to 10 photos will be taken daily.
- These photos will be stored in the cloud and can be viewed on the Moments Wall. You may download these photos directly to your phone!
7. How long are the Moments and Notification Events stored?
- Photos/videos taken by the Auto Photo Capture function will be kept on the Moments Wall in reverse chronological order. If you have CuboAi Care Premium activated, you can enjoy 30 days Moments Wall storage or if you have the CuboAi Care Ultimate plan, you will have 90 days Moments Wall storage. (The photos/videos will be automatically deleted after the set period).
- The notification events on the Notifications Tab will be kept for 7 days and will be automatically deleted after 7 days. If you have CuboAi Care Premium or CuboAi Care Ultimate plan, you can save the notification events.
CuboAi Reminders: All Moments photos/videos can be downloaded directly to your phone to keep!
8. How to turn off the Auto Photo Capture function?
If you'd like to stop receiving auto captured photos or videos for your little one on Moments Wall, please go to CuboAi App Settings > Tap the connected baby monitor on top > Scroll down and switch off the Auto Photo Capture. You may turn on the function again anytime just by switching on the Auto Photo Capture settings.