When designing Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus, we created special "bird chirp" warning sounds so that parents are able to quickly and easily distinguish this from other phone alert sounds. The volume of the warning sound can be controlled by the built-in volume of the phone - you can test the volume in our app! (After enabling the notification of Cubo Ai App on your phone, you may go to "Notifications" tab in the Cubo Ai App, scroll down and tap on the "Test notification" button.)
The Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus/Sleep Sensor Pad has three different "bird chirp" warning sounds to alert you for the following situations :
- Covered Face and Rollover Alerts, Danger Zone Alerts : bird chirp sound A
- Cry Detection Alerts, Baby Not in Crib : bird chirp sound B
- (Sleep Sensor Pad AI Mode Off) No Movement Detected Alert: bird chirp sound A
- (Sleep Sensor Pad AI Mode On) Critical Alert: bird chirp sound C
Cubo Ai Reminder:
- There is NO sound for the Temperature & Humidity and Baby Detected alerts.
- The CuboAi app will only send out the Temperature & Humidity alerts in the following scenarios:
- The camera lens is pointed vertically, the Covered Face and Rollover alerts” is turned on and Baby is detected in the crib.
- The camera lens is pointed vertically, but the Covered Face and Rollover alerts has been turned off.
- The camera lens is pointed horizontally.
- NOTE: Some Android devices and iPhone iOS15 devices also support the “Override Do Not Disturb” function.
For Android devices: Please go to Settings → Apps & Notification → Cubo AI → Choose the Notification Category that you’d like to adjust → Notifications → Advanced → Override Do Not Disturb (See Google Pixel 3 as an example)
For iOS15 devices: Please go to Settings → Focus → Do Not Disturb → under the ALLOWED NOTIFICATIONS, click into Apps > Add App and select Cubo Ai
- When Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus detects an event that may require your attention (ie. covered face, cry detection, or danger zone entry), you will receive an instant notification on your phone with a bird chirp sound as long as your phone volume is on. If your phone volume is on mute, Cubo’s alerts will follow your alert settings to send you notifications - for example, vibrating with each notification or silent per your phone’s settings.
- When the Cubo Ai app is open or when the app is continuously streaming audio in the background, the app notification volume will follow the media volume of your phone. When the Cubo Ai app is neither opened nor playing the background audio, it will follow the notification/ringer volume settings of your phone.
Also, when the Cubo Ai app is open, only the Danger Zone Alert, Covered Face/Rollover Alert & Critical Alert will have an in-app pop-up and alert sound. All other alert types will show up in the Notifications Tab without a separate phone notification and alert sound.
If you're not receiving notifications for Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus on your phone, please refer to What to do if I'm not receiving notifications for Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus? for more detailed information.