Purple Status Light indicates that Cubo is not connected to WiFi. Please follow the steps below to re-connect:
1. Please confirm that the original WiFi environment has not changed. (ie. WiFi Password/Setting has not been changed) and the WiFi connection is stable with sufficient strength and bandwidth.
- Check the WiFi signal bar on your device or check your WiFi speed using the SpeedTest. The minimum required stable download/upload speed is 5 Mbps. If there are multiple devices connected to Cubo at the same time, Cubo will require a higher speed to maintain the stability of live streaming and other functions.
- If there are multiple devices connected to the same WiFi network, please ensure that there is sufficient bandwidth for Cubo.
- If the WiFi signal strength is weak, please try moving Cubo closer to your router (or vice versa). Installing a WiFi extender/repeater in between Cubo and the router also helps increase WiFi strength.
2. Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. Wait for a minute and see if the status light turns yellow or blue.
3. If Cubo still cannot connect to the internet. Please Reset WiFi in the Cubo App: Settings → Tap your connected camera at the top → Wi-Fi Settings → Click "Connect to Other Wi-Fi" to enter the Wi-Fi information → Click “Connect”
If you are still having trouble connecting to WiFi, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information
In-App: Settings -> Help Center -> Chat with Us
Facebook Messenger: m.me/GetCubo