Purple Status Light indicates that Cubo is not connected to WiFi. Please follow the steps below to re-connect:
1. Please confirm that the original WiFi environment has not changed. (ie. WiFi Password/Setting has not been changed) and the WiFi connection is stable with sufficient strength and bandwidth.
- Check the WiFi signal bar on your device or check your WiFi speed using the SpeedTest. The minimum recommended stable upload speed is 3 Mbps per App in use (ie. 1 person requires 3 Mbps, 2 people would require 6Mbps, and so on)
- If the WiFi signal strength is weak, please try moving Cubo closer to your router (or vice versa). Installing a WiFi extender/repeater in between Cubo and the router also helps increase WiFi strength.
2. Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. Wait for a minute until the status light turns yellow and try to reconnect.
3. Reset WiFi in the Cubo App: Settings → Camera → Connect to / Reset WiFi → Enter your WiFi information
If you are still having trouble connecting to WiFi, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
Customer Support Contact Information:
In-App: Settings -> Help Center -> Chat with Support
Facebook Messenger: m.me/GetCubo