The Status Light is on Cubo's multi-purpose button and is an indication of Cubo's connection status. (If you have a Cubo Ai Plus instead, please refer to the article for Cubo Ai Plus.)
- Aqua Blue Light: Cubo is starting up. (This light will illuminate for roughly 90 seconds after Cubo is plugged in.) / Cubo is updating the firmware.
- Green Light: Cubo is ready for setup. Please enter the Wi-Fi credentials and have Cubo scan the QR code generated in the Cubo App.
- Yellow Light: Cubo is connected to Wi-Fi and on standby.
- Blue Light: Cubo is connected to Wi-Fi and the account owner or family member is logged in to view the live stream.
- Purple Light: Cubo is disconnected from Wi-Fi.
- Red Light: Connection Error. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
- Pulsing Green Light: Cubo is in Sleep Mode.
🐤 Cubo Tip: You may turn on/off the status light anytime in Cubo App "Settings" → Tap your connected camera on top → Toggle on/off "Status Light"