From a spouse at work to grandparents who live far away, there are many family members who cherish your little one and would love to be able to check in each day. We believe that technology should ultimately bring us together, so we gave parents the ability to invite others to watch their baby grow up. We call it “Family Sharing” , and it enables family members and close friends anywhere in the world to share in the growth of your baby - all while maintaining your privacy.
To share Cubo with your Family, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure they have downloaded the Cubo App
- Tap on the tab of the Cubo camera that you'd like to share at the top, click “Family Sharing Settings”
- Click “Invite Family to Join”
- Choose to invite as Admin or as Other Family Members
- Assign a nickname to the person you’d like to invite (this will only be visible to the Account Owner to keep track of who has been invited)
- Click “Generate Invite Link”
- Choose how you’d like to share this invite (for example, share via Messenger, WhatsApp, etc or with a QR Code)
- Via Communication Apps: Please send your friends/family an invitation link via the App of choice. Upon clicking your link they’ll be invited to join your Cubo account
- With QR code: Have your friends/family scan the QR code generated on your mobile device by tapping the “Scan QR code to join” at the bottom of the sign-in page.
Friendly Reminder: Cubo supports up to 8 concurrent logins.