- Cry Detection Alerts
- Temperature and Humidity Alerts
- Night Light
1. Cry Detection
- How to enable/disable Cry Detection alerts
Cry Detection alerts can be turned on/off from App Settings. You may also adjust the sensitivity of the Cry Detection.
- Where can I see/review all the Cry Detection Alerts?
Cubo consolidates Cry Detection alerts along with all other alerts (Covered Face, Danger Zone Detection, Temperature/Humidity Detection, etc) from the previous 7 days on the Alerts Wall.
*Quick Tip: All the alerts will be recorded in 20 second videos so you may replay the videos to gain more insight to what triggered the alert.
2. Temperature & Humidity Detection
- How to Adjust the Temperature and Humidity Detection Settings
In App Settings, tap on the “Temperature Range Setting” and “Humidity Range Setting” to adjust the range of temperature and humidity.
- Where is the Temperature and Humidity Displayed?
The temperature and humidity will be displayed on the App Homepage and in full screen mode.
*Cubo Tip: Since Cubo's temperature and humidity sensor is attached to the U-Shaped holder, please make sure Cubo is firmly inserted onto the U-Shaped holder for proper indoor temperature and humidity readings.
- Review Temperature and Humidity Alerts
All Temperature and Humidity Alerts from the previous 7 days can be found on the Alerts Wall along with all other alerts (Face Covered, Cry Detection, Danger Zone entry, etc).
3. Night Light
- How to turn the Night Light on/off
- Press the button on the side to turn the Night Light on and off.
- Use the Night Light switch in App Settings to turn the Night Light on and off