You may turn the camera off temporarily without having to unplug and reconnect by putting Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus into Sleep Mode. When Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus is in Sleep Mode, no one will be able to view the live stream.
(Cubo is not able to be switched off directly. Please switch off the power socket directly or unplug Cubo from power. Alternatively, you may also place your Cubo into Sleep Mode instead).
To put Cubo Ai/Cubo Ai Plus into Sleep Mode, please find the instructions for Cubo Ai Plus and Cubo Ai below. If you are unsure which model you have, you may check the location of the multi-purpose button.
- If the multi-purpose button is located on the back of the camera, please refer to the steps for Cubo Ai Plus.
- If the multi-purpose button is located on the side of camera, please refer to the steps for Cubo Ai.
Cubo Ai Plus
To put your Cubo Ai Plus into Sleep mode, simply press and hold the multi-purpose button on the back of the camera for 3 seconds on any of the stands. Once you hear a chime and the status light starts pulsing, Sleep Mode has been enabled.
To exit Sleep Mode, simply press the button once to resume streaming.
Sleep Mode 1 (for Crib/Floor stand)
- When Cubo Ai is on one of the Bed Stands (Crib Attachment or Floor Stand), simply press and hold the multi-purpose button for 5 seconds for Cubo Ai to enter Sleep Mode. The status light will turn green and start pulsing to indicate that Sleep Mode has been enabled.
- To exit Sleep Mode, simple press the button to go back to regular streaming.
Sleep Mode 2 (for Mobile Stand)
- To enable Sleep Mode when Cubo Ai is on the Mobile Stand, simply rotate the lens down 90°. The status light will turn green and start pulsing when Cubo Ai enters Sleep Mode.
- To exit Sleep Mode, simply rotate the lens up to go back to regular streaming.